Landmine

gkopw

Now I've heard everyone saying how great Landmine is, and I've been waiting for a chance to get him. FINALLY I FOUND HIM! I was gonna buy him, but upon looking at the pictures on the back, I realized I didn't really want him that much. What's so great about him? I love Scorponok, and I'm sure I would love Landmine but I'm not ready to cough up so much money for him. What's there to be excited about?

1. His vehicle mode is very cool.

2. His regular robot mode is the most solid TF released in years. There not a single thing off about him, no flaws. He is very poseable. And you have to love those cylindrical arms.

3. G1 transforming noise!

4. The noise doesn't go off the time like Scorponok's!

5. Brute mode is a thing of beauty. Just strap those babies on his arm and he looks like he could punch Omega Supreme in the face and get away with it.

He is by far the best Energon so far. Trust me, you will love him.

He looks fantastic, if you don't have money to burn then by all menas procure food and TP before Landmine, but he's just plain swanky and I can't really express that much further in the midst of my drinking binge.

I have had landmine for a couple of weeks now and I cant stop playing with it. I love his alternate mode, his robot mode is sturdy and looks great, his brute mode is imposing and not overpowing, and he will be able to combine with others of his size once more are released.

So whats not to like about this toy?

Archived