Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cyclone_X's Collection

Recommended Posts

I would have the thumbnails without all the codes if possible. If you must write text below it, just a blurb. Also considering adding advancing pages button, return pages and home buttons too. If you can include the original package art & tech specs, which is nice to have. Lastly close up pics would be good too, take a look at Remy's gallery to get an idea. :thumb

  • Author

I wont change this particular gallery in looks as its just for hosting (im making my own and better one)

sadly I dont have all the packages, not do I have the bubles for the carded items (this to gain space)

 

Close up pics is a great idea though :) (but I dont want to be a copy cat and do exactly what Remy does, I'll get my mind working and see of I can make close up action shots, that could be nice)

 

Thank you for your input :)

  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome thanks man.

 

I like how his one claw is a small bee that could be used for spying or something. Thats a cool touch. How much did you pay for him? The last one I saw on ebay was like $80.

 

How tall would you say he is? Inche's wise?

Wow thats is a pretty large toy, compared to E. Scorponok. Where does that red version come from? Is it the original Beast Wars version?

 

Ever heard of Botcon Antagony? I have never seen pics of him.

I also got mine off ebay for $60

Alright cool. The only Botcon Exclusive I've owned is Catscan, the Night Slash Cheetor repaint. It was a cool toy, but I ended up selling it, I needed the money for other things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.