Unknown BT/Alt head sculpt

Valkfan

Hello all. Not long after the BT/Alt line came out I saw a picture of the upcoming black corvette mold. The picture showed it in bot mode and the interesting thing was that the head wasn't X-9 Ravage. I'm assuming that this Transformer was originally supposed to be someone else. I used to have this picture on my hard drive until it crashed. If I remember correctly, the head sculpt had a crown something like Galavtron. Does anyone have this picture or at least know which Decepticon it was supposed to be? Thanks in advance.

I've never seen that. All I know is I've seen Tracks head on the Viper body But that about it.

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album...000&start=0

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album...000&start=0

Besides tracks on a viper body they had sketches and lineart of Decepticharge's head on a mustang and actually lableled it as "windcharger"

valk fan, could you be thinking of Swerve?

No. I was looking at some pictures from a toy fair in Japan and one of the displayed BT's was the black corvette with another head on it, and it definitely wasn't Swerve. Keep in mind that this was before Ravage was announced. I'm going to check my friends computer for it because I know he had it as well. If I find it, I'll post the pictures here.

sketches and lineart of Decepticharge's head on a mustang and actually lableled it as "windcharger"

You mean like this?

windcharger02.jpgwindcharger04.jpg

:D

Many many many many apologies for the crappy pics (especially to MacrossFA19, who did all the hard work on this one). But I couldn't resist. :thumb

If I remember correctly, the head sculpt had a crown something like Galavtron.

Considering it was on the Vette, my guess was that it was just a Tracks head. His crest/horns look pretty crown-like to me.

NICE are there any alt mode pics?

Glad you like it. :thumb There actually weren't supposed to be ANY pics yet, but the topic came up and I couldn't resist. :lol My digicam is secondhand, old, and crummy, so I wanted to wait until I could borrow a friend's to do it justice... then I thought of a couple more small modifications to make... then I never got around to doing them... and here it is months later and I still haven't shown off MFA19's work. :redface So far as alt mode goes though, it's pretty easy to imagine a red Mustang. I see at least three daily. :tflaugh

Well, getting back to the topic at hand, I wasn't able to find the picture on my friends Mac. I copied it from one of the many Transformer forums out there. All I remember was that it was from a Japanese convention/exhibition. If it was a custom head, I'd like to know who made it. Hopefully, I'll find it again.

Well, getting back to the topic at hand, I wasn't able to find the picture on my friends Mac. I copied it from one of the many Transformer forums out there. All I remember was that it was from a Japanese convention/exhibition. If it was a custom head, I'd like to know who made it. Hopefully, I'll find it again.

awww you got me all excited and now the let down. what a tease!!!!

Archived