Transformers For Sale

TOM

Here I have Some Random stuff Take a look and if interested PM me

MIB RID 6 Changer Megatron 100%

Opened once attempted to transform, Said Powerglide it and returned to the box........ On Hold Dr.Who

100_0990.jpg

MISB G1 Ehobby Reissue Hot Rod C-78

Case fresh box w/ no flap crease $55

100_0996.jpg

2 RiD Spy Changer 2 packs. Mint with card and bubble. $6 for both

100_0989.jpg

Masterforce G1 Doubleclouder- G1 Doubledealer Jap Repaint C8+ missing 1 wheel, Missles & Powermasters. Does come with gold Chest plate -$45

100_0997.jpg

Victory G1 Road Ceasar Main body Blacker C9 with very little stickerwear. Comes with Brainmaster and Road Ceasar Chest.- $70

100_0998.jpg

Parts:

I have a Fort Max Repro Master Sword. This one is wierd, It's made out of either wood or a hard ass plastic. It's pretty badass. It comes with the hilt for Max Or the hilt for Omega Prime with screws to put it together. Red COlored and comes with this sweet ass collectors case. Im not into repros so Its off to someone who'd appreciate it more than myself. -ON Hold til the 16th Then back up for grabs

100_1000.jpg

100_0999.jpg

Thanks for looking

Wanted

Devastator MUST BE C9+++ and 100% complete

Bruticus MUST BE C9+++ and 100% complete

Bluestreak C9 Body ONly

BUmp & also a correction

Tha car to road ceasar is Gripper with the Road Ceasar parts and Price has dropped to $50. Thanks. Also Sandor Item has arrived and will be shipped.

Archived