Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NYC Toy Fair

Recommended Posts

Hey guys. anyone here going to the NYC toy fair in Feb?

 

This wil be my first time to this thing.

 

Can some one describe what am I to expect? Is it like E3? cause I have been to that.

 

I realize there are different aspects of E3. there is the general exhibits where they show the new games and such. And then there is the media and business side. with the closed doors and meetings and such.

 

Im just interested in seeing new TFs that are suppsoed to come out. and is there free swag at these things?

link

 

No idea. But I might go. I have a feeling it's more for industry people instead of actually selling toy.

Not for sure.

If anybody knows any information. I too would like to hear it. :tfgrin

  • Author

No doubt it is industry only. Im not expecting to buy anything. But Im wondering will Hasbro bring out the new stuff for the up coming movie and what not.

Best guess, movie toys will be there under lock and key with no pictures allowed

I was looking at going but it looks like it is more of an industry thing with a lot of networking for new educational toys and stuff. Still, I would like to hear what it is like for anyone that has been. Someone from TFormers must have gone before b/c we got pics from last year's didn't we?

Toy Fair is for the industry and press only. You won't see anything from Hasbro or other big companies without an appointment to their private showings. Likewise, the Javitz center is for industry and press only. I believe its kind of expensive to get in. Unless foam blocks and other kiddie toys interest you, its pretty boring stuff there.

 

Save yourselves the hassle. Tune into ToyNewsI.com, TFormers.com and TFans.com this weekend. We will be there in NYC all week covering EVERYTHING as it happens. :thumb

  • Author

eh I got a free pass. NYC isnt that far and I have always wanted to go. So Hey why not right? Plus im staying at a good friend's apt so there is very little cost to go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.