How much is the Target exclusive Skywarp/Magnus pack worth

Michael Dracon

We don't have Target in my country. The pack is now available over at BBTS for 50 US dollars. That's basically the price of Classics Prime and 2 Classics Starscreams together.

It's the only way for me to get this short of trying to find it on eBay a few weeks from now.

My question to you all is: Is it worth the price?

I don't think it's worth what BBTS is selling it for. But then again, I'm surrounded by targets, I don't have a problem getting it. If might be easier for you to get it from BBTS. Or have a member of the boards to pick one up for you. But then again, you're in the Netherlands, shipping is going to kill you. You might as well just get it from BBTS. :roll

We don't have Target in my country. The pack is now available over at BBTS for 50 US dollars. That's basically the price of Classics Prime and 2 Classics Starscreams together.

It's the only way for me to get this short of trying to find it on eBay a few weeks from now.

My question to you all is: Is it worth the price?

And even if we had Target, I seriously doubt they'd be selling it. Afterall, we have TRU and how many of the TRU exclusives are being sold there :roll

As for this set. BBTS is often way too expensive. I've come to understand that the store price for the Magnus-Skywarp set is something like $ 20. So I'd really go for either e-bay (but store exclusives set can run in price there as well) or asking a fellow boardmember. I'd go for the latter option: shipping is going to be something like $ 20, so even with shipping you'll be cheaper off then getting it from BBTS.

As for this set. BBTS is often way too expensive. I've come to understand that the store price for the Magnus-Skywarp set is something like $ 20.

BBTS for me has always been a last resort to avoid paying their added profit margin.

nevertheless, $20? is that US? that would be cool- i had guessed $30 since prime alone was $20 in target, then add on the seeker.

Archived