TRANSFORMERS: THE BEGINNING

It is written that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Then seven days later he was finished. Or was the end if the creation of this world just the beginning of it all? There are ancient perhaps even so ancient that they are beyond ancient records of two other planets’ creations. A pair of planets that were their selves sentient beings created by God to roam about the universe through out the vast reaches of space watching over what God had created. They were to ensure that the various asteroids, meteors, and comets would not collide with the inhabited worlds that had been created. However one of the angels in God’s army felt that he should rule and convinced 1/3 of heaven’s army to rise up against God. At the end of the battle Lucifer and all of his minions had been cast out of heaven into the universe. The second thing that Lucifer tried to ruin after his possession of the serpent on earth and the end of humanity’s time in the Garden of Eden was to tempt the twin guardians of the universe. Primus and Unicron both turned down the offers that were made to them at first, but before long Unicron was fooled into believing that if he gave Lucifer what he asked for, if he would just join him then he could take a more powerful form. That he himself would in fact become an equal to God. So Unicron fell into the control of Lucifer and transformed to attack his brother. What he hadn’t been told is that this ability had always been his and his brother’s to control…

“Unicron my brother why would you do this� Primus exclaimed as he himself transformed into his robot mode. “Because my brother I have chosen to destroy all that is� Responded Unicron as he slammed his fist across Primus’ face. A fierce battle ensued as both brothers came to realize the destructive power that had been given to them to protect all of creation. Primus let out a cry for his brother’s sake as he unleashed the energy of every cannon on his body from his eyes to his leg cannons. When it was all over and the cosmic dust settled around what was left of the brothers they had so little energon left that they reverted to their planetary modes drifting apart from each other.

In order to repair himself and restore his supply of energon to once again go after his brother again Unicron used his last vestige of energon to propel him to a nearby planet. He did this so that he could devour it and absorb every last bit of energon that it had within it. He continued this process across solar system after solar system until he forgot from which direction he had come so he continued to devour system after system to try and find his brother.

More than a galaxy away Primus decides to use his remaining energon to create a crew to pilot his planetary form. Within the chamber that would become known as the Chamber of Ancients, Primus forms thirteen beings with the ability to change between their humanoid forms and vehicular forms out of the spark of Primus himself Vector Sigma. The leader of these Cybertronians as Primus called them was Prima, who was given the Matrix of Leadership. Prima’s second in command was Liege Maximo. The guardian of chamber of Vector Sigma was Vector Prime. The head of security was the one Cybertronian that Primus had given heavy armaments to Centurion continuously felt that he should be in charge as he was more powerful than all of the rest of the Cybertronians. The medical technician was a bot who would repair his comrades bodies and their spirits with his high quality oil, Maccadam. Prima’s close friend Sentinel Pax was in charge of the remaining seven who were the Cybertronians’ repair crew for the damage Primus had been dealt during his battle with Unicron, as well as their first line of defense against any and all possible invaders. These seven were Omega Supreme and his friends the Constructicons, Scavenger, Scrapper, Hook, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, and Mixmaster.

As time passed these thirteen crew members formatted their own children to continue the ever vigilant mission their creator’s creator had intended for them. Sentinel Pax and Prima had a son who they named Orion Pax. While Liege Maximo chose to build a child of his own out of parts that he had scrounged up. His reason for this is so that Megatron would be able to rebuild himself any way he felt necessary. The name of this child was Megatron. Many other children were built and their sparks were placed with in them in the same way as Liege Maximo’s son was. Their sparks came directly from the Master Matrix, Vector Sigma it’s self through the Matrix of Leadership. The two families that developed out of the two forms of Cybertronian birth were called the Autobots: those who were born out of the sparks of Sentinel Pax, and Prima, and the Decepticons: those who were built and brought to life by the Matrix of Leadership. The Autobots were the ruling family and the Decepticons were the warriors who were to protect the Autobots.

After many years Unicron finally found his way back to his brother. However this time things were quite different since Primus feared that if he transformed he may injure or kill his children. So he decided to try to defend them in planet mode. The Cybertronians tried valiantly to defend their creator and their home but in the end many of them had lost their lives. So Primus chose to fight Unicron on the Astral Plain and nearly won when Unicron decided to end the fight in the real universe. When Unicron did this he left Primus with no choice if his children were to survive then he would have to take his robot form. Hurrying his children into the massive transport ships he didn’t notice one ship didn’t head off into the same direction as the others. Liege Maximo and Centurion had decided that their time of serving in heaven was over, and that their time to rule over Cybertron would come as soon as the battle between Unicron and Primus had ended.

Just as before Primus and Unicron gave everything they each had. “Brother why did you turn from the reason our creator gave us?� Primus exclaimed as he belted Unicron across the face with his fists. “The reason my brother is simple. True power comes when you are the puppet master pulling the strings and you’ve cut the ones that tied you to your puppet master.� Was Unicron’s reply to his brother’s foolish attempt to bring him back into the service of their creator. “If that is how it must be my brother then I must destroy you or be destroyed in the process!� With that Primus unleashed all of the cannons on his body at Unicron who was at that moment powering up fire his own weapons. The power of the two blasts sent the brothers reeling across space for ten long years.

During those years the Autobots traveled across the universe searching for their home world. Along the way they encountered many worlds some of which were civilized while yet far more were inhabited by large brutal beasts, and small creatures who were just barely etching out their own insignificant existence. Many Autobots decided to stay on these planets and be the unseen guardians of these races while others simply desired to find their home and continued to search for their home planet of Cybertron.

The Decepticons were also traveling across the universe in search of Cybertron during this time and they also encountered many uncivilized worlds. As they witnessed the havoc and destruction that came from such uncivilization they learned the brutal practices of these beasts and began to develop the beginnings of their brutal gladiatorial competitions. It was during just such a competition that Centurion decided that he should be the one to lead the Decepticons. Liege Maximo defeated Centurion and cast him out of their ship. After a long time the amount of which was nearly immeasurable Centurion floated towards a large ringed planet with two large tusks that protruded from the sides of a large opening. “CENTURION!� Unicron called out. “What who is that? Maximo is that you?� “NO I AM THE BROTHER OF YOUR CREATOR. I AM UNICRON!� “Do you mean to devour me as you have done with so many planets?� “NO I WISH FOR YOU TO SERVE ME!� “What could I possibly offer one such as you?� “YOU SHALL SEE WHEN THE TIME COMES MY FALLEN ONE.� “No just call me Fallen.� “VERY WELL THEN FALLEN IT IS. HERE IS THE NEW FORM WHICH YOU WILL TAKE AS TO ERASE ANY LINK TO WHO YOU ONCE WERE.� “Thank you my master I shall do as you command.� “FOR NOW YOU WILL TRAIN AND WAIT FOR THE TIME OF YOUR RETURN TO MY BROTHER IS NOT YET COME.�

Archived