Bot-Con 2007

Beast Girl

Think they want to use it to their advantage and associated themselves with the movie to get more fans to come out. Supposely, there's rumors that there might be an early showing of the movie at botcon. Not for sure.

i told some body about it being in Rhode Island & sense they knew i

went to B.C. in Kentucky they said

`i bit they show an early screening of it or something`kinda weird but it wouldnt surprise me if they do

I missed this years , I hope I can attend 2007's. An early showing of the movie wouldn't be awful, just like 3 or 4 days early, Knowing that the movie will be on the internet about that time anyway. BTW, do you guys think that the exclusives will be classics related or more "universe"?

Maybe an extended a preview, but I doubt the whole movie. I doubt they would want to piss off the masses to give fanboys jerk off material for the night.

Nah - movies are screened prior to release date all the time here in the US. They make contests out of it, n'stuff. Radio stations give away "exclusive free tickets" to "SEE IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!! :eek".

plus - i doubt anyone would object to an exclusive screening they were excluded from more than us. (the fans)

Archived