Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bootleg BT figures!

Recommended Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...77&tc=photo

 

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...77&tc=photo

 

I love bootlegs, but I don't think I'll be buying these :(

 

 

the seller also has a dodgy looking Blitzwing up for sale...

 

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...77&tc=photo

 

 

 

enjoy!

I wouldn't even know how to bid on that thing.

That Lambor knock off has two left thighs....... and at least one of them is missing a screw.

  • Author
Why is the Blitzwing "dodgy looking"? It's obviously a KO.

 

 

heh heh, i meant the nasty colour scheme :P

Those are quite ugly. :tflaugh

I bought from this guy once and the tf's never turned up!

 

Had to open a paypal dispute eventually.

 

They are kinda ugly but I thought the lambor one was pretty cool and it was a lot cheaper on the postage side when I tried to buy one.

How much are those prices in real money?

ive seen these in hk ( there right now)

 

They sell about $18 US. I have seen the white and red deadend repaint and the yellow and blue. 2 white sideswipes as well. I was almost tempted to get them buy passed on them.

 

I did see the happy well versions of alts. They had a mr2, celica, supra and landrover, but they are at the 1:18 scale.

I wouldn't even know how to bid on that thing.

 

Even my browser is confused, with all those question marks all over the screen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.