WST question

Alpha_Trion

I've got complete sets of both waves, certain ones seem to be really popular. I'm wondering how much I could get for both sets. I don't plan to sell them I'm just wondering what the market for them is like.

They're worth about 5 bucks a pop, give take. Chases...around 30-40.

actually, full sets pull a better price than just loose WSTFs, because some of the loose TFs are overly common and worth very little on their own.

WSTF wave 1 - full set of 6 without chase pieces tends to go for $100-150 if the pieces have never been opened or played with. the full set of 8 goes for $175-260

WSTF wave 2 - full set of 6 without chase tends to go for $50-150, full set of 8 is $125-250, but that will go up as people run out of stock.

I think he means if the figures haven't been taken out of the plastic shell. Which mine have because I enjoy displaying them, but I don't ever intend to sell them so it's fine.

I just got my first few WSTf's; Prime, Thrust and Red alert and I gotta say they are cool and goes really great with the Armada/Micron Speed Team. Thrust has gotta be my favorite WTf it's because it's amazing that he can transform just like it did in the original toy. Prime and RA are alright; Prime's legs are too close together and RA's head is too far foward but these are just small sacrifices to bear but it's all good.

Archived