ruru trade/sell/wants

ruru

WANTS:

parts:

-Powermaster prime reissue main body - just the first trailor - the one the cabs fits into for the first power mode - mine has an arm broken off and I want a new one

-scorponok parts - I have the two orange ramps on legs and that is about it besides main body

-beast machines accessories pack unicron.com also did - having a hard time finding this

-menasor parts - I have sword, two fists, the waist part, one foot, head

Bots

-Energon/Superlink Galvatron or G whatever

-Reissue anime style galvatron MIB - does not need to be sealed as long as mint

-Big Powered Giftset or all three seperate

-looking for alot of jap stuff - masterforce, victory, zone, and micromaster bases esp

just ask or link to trade list - I want alot....

TRADE/SELL list:

pics upon request

-universe micromaster railbots MISB [form railracer-six individual boxes]

-BWII stanton MISB [i think - the elephant that forms part of magnaboss]

-Cybertron Sounwave MISB

-Beast machines Blackarachnia

-Beast machines Tankor with box and instruct

-Beast machines rattrap with box and instruct

-Beast wars dinobot - this is like a megatron repaint to some brown/reddish t-rex- missing one of the hip missiles

-Energon Megatron - the big one - almost positive I have instructions and box

-gen1 soundwave - ask for pics - may have instructs and tech specs - will check on request

-gen1 blitzwing - he looks nice - think I have instruct and tech specs - will check on request

-gen1 op prime - not very good cond - just joints are kinda off -trailor is a Starscream to open - nice for kitbash

-gen1 prowl - top part of car is gone - good for kitbash - esp a convertible prowl - lol

-gen1 contructicons x3 - bulldozer and crane and cement mixer - have head of devastator - nice cond

-gen1 galvatron complete - some sticker wear otherwise nice cond

-gen1 sunstreaker

-gen1 trailbreaker

-gen1 motormaster

-gen1 jetfire with missing arm

-gen1 perceptor tech spec, instruc, all weapons cept for two missiles

-MP-01 MIB but top flap of box has a crease in it - otherwise looks good - the megatron gun has a break in the back part - it looks normal but it can be taken off since the plastic broke

thanks for looking.

ruru

msg for pics

• 7 months later...

Archived