alt prime has gotten the best of me

yoshimivspr

so here i am happy as can be found mirage and prime yesterday....

so here i am happy as can be got them into robot modes pretty easily

so here i am pulling my hair out trying to get the damn hood back into the right position on prime and its drfiving me crazy!!!!!

the only way i can manage to get it to fit back together the ram looks like a growling dog

:tfmad

anyone care to point me in the right direction it seems like the grey pieces that the wheels slide on are too tall for the hood but they werent when i TF'd them yesterday and nothing is working short of buying a second one for truck mode which is ghey

then ya got the shoulders put in the wrong way

the shoulders need to be pushed in very deep

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to try this. I just got Prime in the mail, and when I tried to get him BACK in vehicle mode, I almost threw it against the wall. When you looked at it from the sides, it was bowed in the middle, shaped like a "U". I'll see if this works - otherwise, he stays in robot mode. Thanks!

Archived