Philly Meetup Saturday the 12th of August!!!

Maximo Prime

4-5 PM startup at the Oregon Diner.

I know I'll be there, TOm, Hec... SImon? Chris? Jon? George n Joe? Fred? Josh? :)

Come on out everybody!!! for some eatin n tradin!!

:tfevil :tfgrin :tflaugh :tflaugh1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it went great!  Still trying to work out a date for the next one, it might be august 12, it might not.

Newcomer to the crowd Fred came with not one but two Fort Max's... Hector was all drooled up.  I picked up a Cryotek (RID).  Food was good! :)

See ya next month!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I diddn't make the last meeting, too much has ben going on around here. Like the recent passing of my father, It was this recent father's day that he died. So It's just been crazy around here, I don't know if I would be able to make any meetups, the reason is that my freind is still trying to find out a day to run his Dungeons and Dragons campaign that I am playing in. And unfortunately It might happen on Saturday, I will keep you guys posted on that. Good news, I am currently going through my transformer figures and am getting rid of some figures. I will be getting rid of some of the ones I don't want, which range from Armada to Cybertron. The figures I am getting rid of are the ones I don't really like, example one that I don't like is Armada Smokescreen, one I do like is Cybertron Downshift. Hopefully If I can make any other meetup I will bring my list.

I hope to be there this Saturday. So far it looks good.

Tom's back. Check TFW2005 in the junkion to see what happened to him. :tfpuke

Archived