First OTFCC Exclusive Revealed

Silverbolt

More news from our coverage at the 2004 Toy Fair. We have been informed by Palisades that they will be releasing a G1 Ultra Magnus 6" statue as an OTFCC 2004 exclusive. The statue will be a mini-sized version of the Optimus Prime statue repainted as Ultra Magnus. Palisades has also announced G1 Starscream will be issued after Grimlock. The 6" statues will sell about $65. Stay tuned for more updates from Toy Fair soon.

Read the Full News Story Here

Definitely gonna get the Grimlock, but not the Ultra Magnus. It's just a smaller repaint of the Prime statue. Maybe if he had the armor I'd get it.

i like the fact that magnus is starting to get some recognization in his "non armor" mode

:clap :clap I know man, and it is all thanks to DW G1 vol 2, issue #6, and the Incentive cover.

I must have that statue...............

Okay now the disappointment:

Originally, when this new first announce, I thought we were going to get the Ultra version. I didn't expect to get a repaint of Prime. I mean, I could've just bought Prime and repaint him myself.

After thinking about it.....wouldn't this be the dinner exclusive Hallit mentioned at the Organizer's Panel at OTFCC last year? Or is this another?

Hallit?

Not sure ... it was a bit ambiguous as to if it was an actual OTFCC exclusive sold by OTFCC, or just an item exclusive to the location sold by Palisades at their booth.

Hopefully we will find out soon through the OTFCC updates, as teasers and such should start going up for the exclusives.

:wave :wave Just curious, will they remold Prime gun into Magnus gun or will they just leave it alone? Anyone sites that has a chance to interview Palisade, please forward this question to them.

Personally, I would like to see Magnus gun. But at the same time, Prime gun would be fine too since it can be referenced back to DW.

Archived