Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Classics Preview In TCC Members Secti

Recommended Posts

My attention span wouldn't allow me to read that thread

  • Replies 414
  • Views 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I did find amusing were the people that said if they didn't have die cast they wouldn't buy 'em.... give me a friggin' break :roll  If these 'tards haven't bought any Transformers since they were kids, they aren't going to buy any now, because they'd be too ashamed to walk into the toy aisle and carry them through the store to the checkout.  The fact that the majority of them have been unaware of the alts/bt's & 20th Op (let alone can't even name their own 'favorites') just shows their ignorant.  Had they never seen the article on that site, they'd never have known or cared, but since they saw it, they have to pipe up and speak their 'internet' minds.  But I can almost guarantee that if the toys were teh geewun accurate & had die-cast, they still wouldn't buy 'em. Teh hypocracy...[/endrant]

The funny thing about them using the movie to promote this line is the fact that alot of folks didn't make it to the end of the movie. Then again, BB, HotRod, Grimlock and if they do Jazz and Cliffjumper, they did make it. Hmmmmm? There may be a theme. Maybe Kup, Arcee and Springer will show up. Not to mention the lazy ass White Optimus to Ultramagnus.

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

 

NO WHITE PRIMES IN TF CLASSICS TOY LINE KTHX

 

If anything, White Prime would be perfect for the toyline. I mean, it is G1 redone...

you die now

 

 

It only makes sense....

 

Though only id it includes an updated version of the UM trailor, which would hopefully be badass and stuff.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE OF TOY BUYING AGE IN 1984 ARE ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS TOPIC KTHX

 

okay, i'm off.

 

 

really, i should be grateful to be born in '90, cuz though i did grow up at a very young age watching G1 and G2 (kill me) they weren't that popular anymore and i never had that nostalgia thing greatly. then BW came and pulled me in.

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

duh.

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

 

sure, there's a bit of nostalgia and that's good. just don't be overrun by it (not you MH, i know).

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

 

Dude, you were saying that to a guy(AKA me) who pratically Blot himself over Classics Rodimus?

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

duh.

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

 

sure, there's a bit of nostalgia and that's good. just don't be overrun by it (not you MH, i know).

if the line isn't made to overrun me with sweet nostalgia in my johnson, then what is it for?  This is finally the line to shut us g1 fanboys up so let us enjoy it for what it is and you guys can get all your AEC style lines back after we're done with this one.

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

duh.

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

 

sure, there's a bit of nostalgia and that's good. just don't be overrun by it (not you MH, i know).

if the line isn't made to overrun me with sweet nostalgia in my johnson, then what is it for?  This is finally the line to shut us g1 fanboys up so let us enjoy it for what it is and you guys can get all your AEC style lines back after we're done with this one.

 

no, you got me wrong. i like classics and stuff (better than A/E/C) i'm just not overrun by nostalgia (btw, i was referring to that other board).

I dont have Nostalgia but It's so cool were gettting a new Bumblebee an actual Hotrod (instead of Hotrod in disguise*Hotshot*)or a Gun Megs that I actually see myself jumping around the kids with. I really wanna actually play with Megs as a kiddie gun. I get screamed at for waving around my G1 Megs. This is way more exceptable. I might get the kids one.

um I was just kidding and stuff

 

I was just saying that for a G1 nostalgia line, it helps to have some G1 nostalgia to get a sense for which figures were most significant etc.

 

Dude, you were saying that to a guy(AKA me) who pratically shit himself over Classics Rodimus?

yep

 

not to get all 1337 on you or anything

 

it's just different when you grow up with something... knowing about it before it's "cool" and you think you're the only one who likes it... (this was before the interwebs of course)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.