Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Showing your collection @ store/mall

Recommended Posts

Here in Lebanon PA

They have a Comic store that has enough space to display my collection

I was going to approach them about Displaying my collection at a special event

(Perhaps in Jan when comic relaunches)

 

Has anybody done anything else along the sort is there much interest in seeing somebody else's collection.

 

I always like going to the Transformers Action Figure TAF store in Dayton

(When I lived there...if you are within driving distance go...)

 

I know that my collection doesn't have many super rare figures...

But I do have a fair amount of them from across all the lines...

 

http://homepage.mac.com/mflinn/Transformers/Menu24.html

 

So here are my simple questions

Would this be popular?

What sort of protection would you recommend (Obviously glass cases preferred)

What figures would you go see?

What about a Transformers Museum would you go?

So here are my simple questions

Would this be popular? Hell yes

 

What sort of protection would you recommend (Obviously glass cases preferred) No touching the merchandise

 

What figures would you go see? Scorponok and any Takara Transformers

 

 

What about a Transformers Museum would you go?Long ways to go before this happens.

 

  • Author

I was thinking an addition to the Toyandtrain museum in Wheeling WV

 

I am sure 100k would be a good donation to start it is central east...and cheap area...so keeping cost low...

 

Now if I can just corner the market on Gold Lucky Draws (well currently I have 0 of 55 or so)

Hell yeah, I'd go, and I'm in Lancaster, PA...so I'd actually have someplace within driving distance to go to and check out toys that I don't have!

I have a customer who did a diorama for me in one of my glass cases. It does get a lot of attention, then again, It is lots of custom work and Star Wars.

 

I had my own collection on display in my store for a very long time. It worked well except for the question 'how much for THAT one!' and I would always have to reply, sorry sir, that one is not for sale. Then they leave all pissed off wondering why I am displaying product that I am not selling.

 

It can be nice to see but does also anger potential customers.

 

Spencer - who has some great spots in his new store and is considering putting up for toys as a display.

There are stores in Japan that allow you to rent space for displaying and/or selling your stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.