** Omnicons and Terrorcons **

Bizzmoff

Which way do you like your Omni/Terrorcons?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you like your Omni/Terrorcons?

• I like the TV show Omni & Terrorcons! Finally some carnage!
    • I like the Comic! Energon isn't Clone Wars...
    • I don't watch the show. The comic is great the way it is!
    • I don't read the comic. The show is great the way it is!
    • I don't watch or read either...I just like answering polls.
    • Other...

Yep, another poll. How many Omnibots and Terrorcons should there be (of the same design). One only. One million. What do you think? So far I like bunches for the violence factor but as the comic progresses I may change my mind.

I like both ideas, actually. For the TV show I like the drone idea because it lets the animators and the plot get away with mass carnage and be a bit more realistic. For the comic however, I do appreciate the individual personalities and they can get away with mass carnage without the stipulation of having to have drones.

Its nice to have the carnage for carnage sake, and its also nice to know that the decepticons can hit a moving target for once. I was getting annoyed with Armada, in that no one could hit the broad side of a barn. Then there was what happened to smokescreen, I think he just walked into a blast that was supposed to miss. But that is just me.

I dont read the comic so I dont know what is different from the comic to the show, but like all things transformers I am sure its ALOT. It gives the two mediums diversity, do you think they would sell as many comics if they were just episodes of the show?

I personally thought the cartoon and comics were going to have main Terrocon generals and smaller/less detailed drones. Sort of like the insecticons. I think the comics will eventually have drones like the show has. Just look at the purpose of their function, collect enough energon to repower Unicron. And look at the comic that comes with the toys.

Archived