Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grimlock69

Recommended Posts

TFans user Grimlock69 took $110 from me without sending me the item we agreed upon.  He also goes by this name on other Transformers message boards. 

 

I originally dealt with him because of the positive feedback he had recieved in the below link:

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...26entry517026

 

 

I contacted him through private message here.  He replied and agreed.  I sent payment. 

 

After not receiving anything for three weeks I contacted him again on the board.

 

No reply.

 

I then initiated a dispute claim on Paypal.  Grimlock69 never responded and the claim went went in my favor.  As of this time, it looks like Paypal will not be refunding me anything.

 

I would LIKE to give out his real last name in case he decides to change his username and come back to rip off more people, but I will not unless I have administrative approval.

The claim was ruled in your favor, but you're not receiving any refund or restitution?

  • Author

Yes.  Here is what the final result of the Paypal claim states:

 

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.
  • 3 weeks later...

Your end will comes before you get administrative approval, go ahead and post his name, hopefully he wont scam anybody else here, I mean, everybody can change their screen name, but not the real one.

  • 2 years later...

Ouch. I was concerned about such a thing happening to me during the entire month it took to "process" my claim against a seller. The seller stopped using his eBay account but appeared to open another one with a similar name (both accounts had pointed to the same website which also advertised the items). I managed to get my refund but it took 33 days. So much for PayPal's buyer protection "guarantees"..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.