Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Energon Mirage: Scourge, anyone?

Recommended Posts

Looking at Remy's E. Mirage Gallery, I noticed that he has a couple pics with Mirages' wings/cloak pointed upwards. Couldn't help but think of G1 Scourge. Give this guy G1 Scourge colors and I think you have a sweet G1 homage.

 

Here's links. I hope.

 

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album=Col...ze=1000&start=0

 

and

 

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album=Col...ze=1000&start=0

 

Thoughts or opinions?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he looks at all like Scourge, but I think he has a lot of elements from him. Definately an updated version!! I woudn't mind seeing atleast the parts seen in boat mode to be colored like scourge

 

-Turbine

We should ask someone with digipaint skills like Snowman81.

I want Mirage so bad. And I agree, I thought he looked like Scourge from the first time I saw him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.