Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chrome Autobot/Decepticon Emblems

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I have a decepticon one on my car - they are pretty sweet.

 

The black and chrome emblem match my 03 black and chrome altima perfectly!

 

-Joe

 

 

Just got the AUTOBOT one for my GTI :thumb

 

How did you put it on your car?  I was thinking about using the Scotch adhesive strips. :tftongue

I actually put it on my license plate, directly in the center.

 

On Florida License plates, the six letters / numbers are split down the middle with a circular orange design, kinda like this:

 

Citrus_License_Plate_Sample.jpg

 

I just covered the orange with the decepticon symbol using model cement.

 

d9_2.JPG

 

I have always been funny about putting stickers or what not on my car... but I could care less about the license plate. It's actually bordered by a chrome and black UF Alumni frame, and with the black paint on the car with chrome nissan emblems, I kinda have a scheme going on there. Here is what my car looks like:

 

Nissan_Altima_03.jpg

 

But I think it is worth the $15 or so dollars... it's a nice piece, and very heavy, too.

 

-Joe

Hey. can you do that?  Isn't that like defacing state property or something?  Can you get a ticket for that at all?  Am trading in my NY license plates for FL license plates in about three weeks!  Woo Hoo!!

I have had emblems of some sort now for several years there... I think as long as you don't obstruct the letters from view, you are o.k.

 

-Joe

I have had emblems of some sort now for several years there... I think as long as you don't obstruct the letters from view, you are o.k.

 

-Joe

In CA, as long as your plates are visible, you are ok.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.