Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chrome Autobot/Decepticon Emblems

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Ahh...Wolfsburg...thats the special edition right?  Faster if I remember correctly...

Yeah it would look bad@$$ on the side fenders...I might put mine where the side turn signals should be (at least where they would be on the japanese Integras...)

  • Replies 45
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't decided where mine is going to go either... I might just put it in the center of my license plate or something.

 

I just can't wait to get mine from evilbay.

Ahh...Wolfsburg...thats the special edition right?  Faster if I remember correctly...

Yeah it would look bad@$$ on the side fenders...I might put mine where the side turn signals should be (at least where they would be on the japanese Integras...)

I won't say faster, just more interier features.  Well, after all the mods I've done, yeah it's faster  :thumb

 

I'll figure something out.  Thanks for the heads up & link!

As far as the Volkswagon emblem...thats a tough one...maybe you could just put one in your interior!?

 

Don't know how to go around the swivel emblem...

I already have the autobot sticker on the rear window of my car.  But that would be nice to put just below the Wolfsburg emblem on the side fenders.  :tfgrin

 

Elita-1, I have the same problem but I think that I'm attaching mine next to my GTI emblem on the left of my cars trunk or the right where the VR6 is located.  I can't bring myself to take off my precious VW emblem.  I just love it too much.  I do have to get three though.  I'm thinking of putting it on the sides of my car too.  Right in the front by the rims where the turning signals are.  Hopefully I won't have them stolen.  I'm worried about my paint being damaged.  Good thing I'm mooving to FL soon. :tftongue

Hell yeah!!! I need to get me a set of these :thumb I don't have a transformer-ish car by any means, but it'll sure as hell swank it up having the emblem on there. :yay Better get some for my friends as well.

  • 1 month later...

Yeah they do look nice but for $14 ill pass.  They got silver ones that i think look better for around $5 floating around ebay  :thumb

Yeah, I have a decepticon one on my car - they are pretty sweet.

 

The black and chrome emblem match my 03 black and chrome altima perfectly!

 

-Joe

i would get some but the badges on my car are molded into the panels :(

2.5", so you just put them on your bumper I guess?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.