Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

ransackgts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Okay, I don't have pics, but I got KP Convoy, series 3 of Alex Ross' Justice and Alt Mirage (best yet, IMHO)

Picked up these 3 alts from walmart about an hour ago

post-4973-1156999041.jpg

Mint in Box Fortress Maximus 100% Complete with accesories still in the plastic baggy!!!! and all paperwork!!!!! I am in Heaven!!!! and its in the Uk too so no huge postage charge!!!!

 

I will post a picture when its delivered on Sat or Mon depends when hes posted!!!

 

Oh yeah the grail is mine!!!!

IMG_2863.jpg

my friend bought a ton off ebay and was looking to trade his doubles and whatnot so last night he came over and for some of my extra G1's, some he-mans figs and a few older x-men comics i got 20 Tf's; 16 of them new to my collection! It was a very very good day!

Parts:

G1 Prowl Roof (no more roofless Prowl for me!)

G1 Jazz Shoulder gun and hang gun

G1 Starscreams launchers

G1 Skywarp wing, launcher, and hand (still need a wing/launcher and hand)

KO Streetwise Hood

 

G1:

Optimus Trailer w/roller (missing door, completes my 2nd prime!)

Blaster (missing handle)

Blurr

Kickback (2nd for me)

Shrapnel

Springer (missing blade)

Seaspray

AM Prowl

Hot Rod (don't think it the TM one....this was on my top 5 of missing TFs!!!!)

Ratchet (got the back end w/cross to complete my robot)

Trailbreaker (beat up junker, good for vehicle display)

Spinster (beat up)

a micro master...can't find the name right now

 

G2:

Sideswipe (awesome black lambo!!!!!!!!!)

 

Machine Wars:

Starscream (my first from this line oddly enough)

 

Beast Wars:

Airrazor (i now have both versions!)

Razorclaw

BM Spy Streak

 

Cybertron:

Unicron

 

Go Bots:

Cy Kill (large version)

 

IM005983.JPG

IM005983.JPG

Mint in Box Fortress Maximus 100% Complete with accesories still in the plastic baggy!!!! and all paperwork!!!!! I am in Heaven!!!! and its in the Uk too so no huge postage charge!!!!

 

I will post a picture when its delivered on Sat or Mon depends when hes posted!!!

 

Oh yeah the grail is mine!!!!

dont supose you want to trade it for some magic beans

MMMMMMMMMMM???? Nope fraid not, this is the first TF I have been really excited about getting for ages!!!! the box is hardly marked and only has one ding on the corner and everthing is in there even the 2 little advertising leaflets and instructions. I got it off ebay this morning from lancashire.

 

My old one is now in the end cap if your after one, its no where near complete but you wouldnt have to get mugged on a massive shipping charge (shameless plug I know)

 

I needed Fort Max because I am going to buy every single classic that is produced and every one needs somewhere to live don't they???

I bought this little thing today

 

giant.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.