Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Author
Wheee...  Came in the mail for me today:

 

- Armada Supercon Optimus Prime (MISB) [from eBay]

- Armada Supercon Nemesis Prime (MISB) [from eBay]

 

tf47.jpg

 

I paid WAY too much for the Nem.Prime (I don't really need the Optimus, but the auction was for both of them in one lot)...  :tdown  On top of that, the mail lady put the package not-so-close to my front door and/or mailbox, so my brother almost chucked it in the garbage thinking it was trash...  But... at least it made it safely into my hands....

Your brother "MAY" be an idiot then. How does mail look anything like garbage?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wheee...  Came in the mail for me today:

 

- Armada Supercon Optimus Prime (MISB) [from eBay]

- Armada Supercon Nemesis Prime (MISB) [from eBay]

 

tf47.jpg

 

I paid WAY too much for the Nem.Prime (I don't really need the Optimus, but the auction was for both of them in one lot)...  :tdown  On top of that, the mail lady put the package not-so-close to my front door and/or mailbox, so my brother almost chucked it in the garbage thinking it was trash...  But... at least it made it safely into my hands....

Your brother "MAY" be an idiot then. How does mail look anything like garbage?

it doesn't

Starscreamer is a HAPPY geek  :clap

Welcome to the fold. Now stop taking pics and open him! I still take him where ever I go.

he's stayin MISB till I have a safe place to set him up

Great mental controll, you have. I had him opened and in my hands in 5mins. Would have been sooner if I wasn't at work.

Great mental controll, you have. I had him opened and in my hands in 5mins. Would have been sooner if I wasn't at work.

 

 

 

mine were open in less then 5 minutes

A few things

 

IMG_2780.jpg

wow jag.....so purdy

A few things

 

IMG_2780.jpg

:eek you mean their out already

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.