Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

UPDATE AGAIN!

$300 cdn shipped wewt wewt! You might think $300 for abominus is bad but check out ebays prices I got a steal.

new954.jpg

Wow.  Abominus was the only complete G1 gestalt that I had.  I remember nagging my parents to buy me Blot...  Mine's still in decent shape, save for Sinnertwin's head who cracked from my cousins jamming his head too hard up Hunn-grrr's foot...  :tdown

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Prime and Magnus

 

PrimeBotMode.JPG

 

MagnusBotMode.JPG

Wow.  Everyone's getting nice new Optimus' (THS-01, Battle Convoy, etc)

 

Anyhow, here's my lesser Optimus amongst all the great Optimus', nabbed off eBay.

tf24.jpg

And before anyone goes haywire and kills me for buying any random thing with the "Optimus Prime/Convoy" label, all I have to say is that I never owned a G1 Optimus, nor any of its remolds/recolors/reissues (Magnus, original Pepsi Convoy, the black ones, Takara reissue, Hasbro reissue, etc).  The newer Pepsi Convoy was the easiest way I'd end up with the G1 Prime mold, without having to sell my left kidney (I got this one for $40US after shipping)

 

(Oh, my THS-01 is in the mail somewhere between here and BBTS, and I should be getting RiD Scourge (at least I get the Laser Prime mold) tomorrow)

Wow.  Everyone's getting nice new Optimus' (THS-01, Battle Convoy, etc)

 

Anyhow, here's my lesser Optimus amongst all the great Optimus', nabbed off eBay.

tf24.jpg

And before anyone goes haywire and kills me for buying any random thing with the "Optimus Prime/Convoy" label, all I have to say is that I never owned a G1 Optimus, nor any of its remolds/recolors/reissues (Magnus, original Pepsi Convoy, the black ones, Takara reissue, Hasbro reissue, etc).  The newer Pepsi Convoy was the easiest way I'd end up with the G1 Prime mold, without having to sell my left kidney (I got this one for $40US after shipping)

 

(Oh, my THS-01 is in the mail somewhere between here and BBTS, and I should be getting RiD Scourge (at least I get the Laser Prime mold) tomorrow)

Nice :thumb I also don't have any kind of g1 prime mold.I either want Pepsi Convoy or g1 reisue ultra magnus

Bam my victory leo is complete

IMG_3375.jpg

Bam my victory leo is complete

IMG_3375.jpg

Got the Repugness/Overbite 2 pack, Universe Devestator and Lugnutz this week.

 

2 weeks ago Alt Richochet, Rollbar, Thunderclash and Overdrive (VERY impressed with him btw)

found alt rollbar lastnight

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.