Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I ordered my alt prime from crosszgundam on ebay on the 25th and it arrived here in england yesterday, I was very pleased with the service.

How much did you pay for it? 

I've just recently ordered and received a few items from him, he's an amazing ebayer.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Way too much! lol

 

but I'm used to it living in the uk, i think it was about £30 all in.

 

But by the time it turns up in shops over here it probably won't be much cheaper so I don't mind really.

I ordered my alt prime from crosszgundam on ebay on the 25th and it arrived here in england yesterday, I was very pleased with the service.

 

The suspense is killing me! On the Mar 22 at 11:30pm US Eastern time(11:30 am March 23 their time), I got an e-mail from Action HQ saying they shipped my order. Now I feel crazy cause here it is March 31 and I haven't seen the package and even super worse, I havent been charged for it. So I have no proof that I will even be recieving it any time soon. Now I have to wait till the wake up over there to get a response on this issue. Hopefully, all is well and it will come tomorrow just to shut me up *prays*

First haul I've ever posted!

 

060331_Haul%20001.jpg

Two THS-02's (one with smallest Hot Rod) and a Smallest Dinobot Snarl!

eBay & TFSource.

 

 

060331_Haul%20002.jpg

THS-02 & Smallest Hot Rod

 

060331_Haul%20003.jpg

THS-02

 

060331_Haul%20004.jpg

Smallest Dinobot Snarl

 

I originally ordered the THS-02 from TFSource but heard they weren't getting any in stock. So I decided to grab one off eBay. I got a confirmation for shipping from TFSource an hour later. I can save to give to one of my friends.

 

~X

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 3/31/06

 

Abaranger: 

Bakuryuu Action Series 1: Pakikero Knuckles [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Magiranger:

Mini #1 MagiRed to #5 MagiBlue Vinyl figure Set of 5 [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Magiranger Vs. Dekaranger Perfect Guide Book [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai Series 01: GoGo Drill [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

GoGo Gattai Series 02: GoGo Shovel [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

BoukenBlack and GoGo Formula set [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Mini #1 BoukenRed to #5 BoukenPink Vinyl figure Set of 5 *Bonus* [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_3-31-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 3/31/06

 

Abaranger: 

Bakuryuu Action Series 1: Pakikero Knuckles [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Magiranger:

Mini #1 MagiRed to #5 MagiBlue Vinyl figure Set of 5 [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Magiranger Vs. Dekaranger Perfect Guide Book [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai Series 01: GoGo Drill [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

GoGo Gattai Series 02: GoGo Shovel [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

BoukenBlack and GoGo Formula set [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Mini #1 BoukenRed to #5 BoukenPink Vinyl figure Set of 5 *Bonus* [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_3-31-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Yesterday, I got CD Red & Hot(lol), boatgirl, Downshift, and Override GTS. Yay.

 

Today, I'm going out to hunt for Scattorshot and more Minicons...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.