Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

snagged a MIB Super Go-Bot Destroyer for only $10!!!!

also got a armada bendy prime and a few mcd's tf's (bws)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Japanese G1 Roadfire

Passed by Zellers this morning, and picked this up:

tf10.jpg

The price tag was still the original price.  The thing's been sitting there forever, the box is in horrible shape, and I think he's missing the skull-mace-thinggie.  So I talked to the Customer Service people, and they gave me 30% off.

 

Edit: I only realized after I opened it that the mace-thinggie was stored in the arm.  Oh well.  I feel a little bit bad about complaining about a missing accessory at the Customer Service desk at Zellers now, though...  Oh, I also picked up the Beast Wars comic book #1 (the regular big fighting cover)...

C-Galvatron and Lugnutzjust joined my collection.

had some luck ( for once ) on evilBay last night, managed to get a set of ten Worlds Smallest Transformers ( Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Red alert, Sideswipe, Jazz, Prowl, Starscream, Thrust and Soundwave ), a set of G1 Firecons, ( just for nostalgia factor, used to love those as a kid ) and an alternators Shockblast, from different sellers all for less than 30 GBP :)

grandconvoy.jpg

Sooooooooo much nicer than E. Prime.

 

I gotta admit that :thumb !! He actually has his face plate like in the cartoon!!

grandconvoy.jpg

Sooooooooo much nicer than E. Prime.

 

I gotta admit that :thumb !! He actually has his face plate like in the cartoon!!

 

E-Prime did in later waves, I even had that version.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.