Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/22/05

 

Cybertron: Sideways [store: Walmart] / Runamuck [store: Walmart] / Buzzsaw [store: Walmart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG: x4 DB2 Packs [store: Walmart]

MyHybridHaulfor10-22-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

That's a great haul! I'm dying to get my hands on sideways.

 

:pfx

 

Awsome haul.

 

Damn and here I thought I was finally caught up again.

 

:tard

 

Ah well more to find next time around. :clap

My second Ebay buy. :thumb

 

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

 

A bit more than I anticipated but these arw we;; worth it and probably the only time I'll get nostalgic. I had three originally but sold them off in a garage sale when I finally decided I was done with TFs. Spec cards and all. :tard

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/22/05

 

Cybertron: Sideways [store: Walmart] / Runamuck [store: Walmart] / Buzzsaw [store: Walmart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG: x4 DB2 Packs [store: Walmart]

MyHybridHaulfor10-22-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Awesome. I didn't even know Runamuck was supposed to come with this new wave. I will definitely be on the look out.  :tfevil

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 10/23/05

 

Lego Star Wars: #7283 "Ultimate Space Battle" [store: Target]

 

Lego Bionicle: #10203 "Voporak" (Special Edition) [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG: x4 CRV Packs [store: Target]

MyNTFHaulfor10-23-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Haven't had my cam for about 5 days so heres what I have just recieved.

 

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

I just got CSideways,CSnarl and CBlurr at my local target  :clap

_________________________________________________________________

My TF Haul for Tues. 10/25/05

 

Cybertron: Sky Lynx Vs. Thunderblast (Ebay Seller: spx_toys) / Razorclaw Vs. Steamhammer (Ebay Seller: spx_toys)

MyTFHaulfor10-25-05.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

Today I got the following...

Cybertron Supreme starscream

Cybertron Mudflap

Cybertron Leobreaker

Energon Ultra Magnus

Cybretron Sideways

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.