Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Well after being stuck in customs for 5 days and then finally arriving after I had already left for work for two weeks I finally got my hands on this absolutely great figure.

 

166713273_07142009482.thumb.jpg.26af1f5867a6925af9afe3a0af76261a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

1525102735_07142010012.thumb.jpg.16b022833ad94ebc1e9995e371b7581a.jpg

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Just a couple pickups from this week

 

0719201249.thumb.jpg.dbe041e33620271d0fc9892aa9a3824b.jpg

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Just some pickups while I was away for work for 2 weeks and waiting for me in the mail.

 

0804201121.thumb.jpg.cc0dfb3d87ae68255e3910687a1cda33.jpg

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

My haul while I was away for work and bots that came in the mail.

 

 

0825201458.thumb.jpg.688e6ad849f07c07acea9e5d22530f4d.jpg

 

 

  • 6 months later...

Just got a Walgreens exclusive of Earthrise Bluestreak for $20 last week. It's still there, not for ridiculous prices at amazon for $40.

  • 5 months later...

When i was a kid I had some of the OG Beast wars toys. Bat Optimus Primal and Gator Megatron, Rinox, Terrorsaur. All lost or have a large amount of missing pieces.

But the one I remember the most was Rattrap. and When I saw the kingdom version I bought it immediately. Then I saw were re-releasing the OG version of him I had to have one. So I pre-ordered it, but I also went down a rabbit hole of finding different versions of Rattrap....

So Here is my Rattrap Hoard

PXL_20210903_163248188.jpg

PXL_20210903_164603837.jpg

PXL_20210903_165502484.jpg

PXL_20210903_170242836.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210903_163405134.jpg

PXL_20210903_165558481.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210903_170107040.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210903_164033104.jpg

PXL_20210903_165508737.jpg

PXL_20210903_170201683.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210903_165605707.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210903_170059687.PORTRAIT.jpg

  • 4 months later...

Clearance/Price buster alert here...
Just a heads up, Walmart has the Beast Wars reissue figures for the lowest I've seen (at least in my area).
Rattrap was coming up $5, Cheetor $10,  You can use brickseek to see the price/availability for your area.
I don't have the SKU number for Optimus Primal or Megatron, but here's Rattrap:200598161 and Cheetor:662391149
 

BeastWars.jpg

Two different Walmart trips today.
One had only 3 Tigatrons (on the wrong priced peg)
The other had 6, with 2 scorponok.
Took home one of each (Tiga + Scorp).

Posting the UPC/SKU as well as the Brickseek links in case anyone wants to check stores near them for inventory.
Tigatron UPC 5010993931910 and SKU 289002961: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=289002961
Scorponok UPC 5010993932023 and SKU 666989355: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=666989355 

BW1.jpg

BW2.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.