Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

 

 

@BlackMagnus - More Little Vehicon-Goodness ^^

 

 

 

 

Yessir, love those little guys. Any Vehicon is a Vehicon I want in the troop. Your very welcome too btw. :)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Bought one of the seven RID Vehicons I saw the other day

Bought one of the seven RID Vehicons I saw the other day

 

 

Your better than I am good sir, I do not possess the willpower to pass up 6 Vehicons.:tflaugh

Not so much willpower as cashflow...lol

Generations Junkheap and Sky Shadow.

MP Thundercracker (on layaway)

Not so much willpower as cashflow...lol

 

 

Yeah I hear on that. Swung by TRU today and picked up GDO Laserbeak and Dead End (Wildrider). After I find Hot Spot, I'm all but done for the year. Save for TFP Magnus and Thundertron which, I hope, take their time hitting retail. Never thought I would ask for Hasbro to slow it up lol.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/23/2012

 

Transformers Prime > 1st Edition/TRU-BBTS Ex(s)/Asst. #XXXXX/Deluxe-Wave #1:

x4 #XXXXX Terrorcon Cliffjumper-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

x2 #XXXXX Starscream-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

Transformers Prime > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #0X > Asst. #28707:

x2 #XXXXX Skyquake-{Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Other > TCG/Cards:

x1 REDU-EN 3-SEPack(s)-{Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers Generations > Asia EX/TRU-EX/Voyager Class: Wave 1 > Asst. #XXXXX:

x6 #XXXXX Megatron-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

Transformers Prime > 1st Edition/TRU-BBTS Ex(s)/Asst. #XXXXX/2-Pack-Wave #1:

x1 #XXXXX Entertainment Pack 1 "Megatron Vs Optimus Prime"-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

20-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-23-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/23/2012

 

Transformers Prime > 1st Edition/TRU-BBTS Ex(s)/Asst. #XXXXX/Deluxe-Wave #1:

x4 #XXXXX Terrorcon Cliffjumper-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

x2 #XXXXX Starscream-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

Transformers Prime > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #0X > Asst. #28707:

x2 #XXXXX Skyquake-{Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Other > TCG/Cards:

x1 REDU-EN 3-SEPack(s)-{Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers Generations > Asia EX/TRU-EX/Voyager Class: Wave 1 > Asst. #XXXXX:

x6 #XXXXX Megatron-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

Transformers Prime > 1st Edition/TRU-BBTS Ex(s)/Asst. #XXXXX/2-Pack-Wave #1:

x1 #XXXXX Entertainment Pack 1 "Megatron Vs Optimus Prime"-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

 

20-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-23-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

GDO Dead End & Laserbeak

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.