Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

:yay

 

3412312.jpg

 

Super Walmart

Stockton, CA

 

..... because Lodi Walmart wouldn't sell them till 5PM

 

No sign of Preview figures at all at both stores, which got me worried because when I tried to buy them, I was told they were being recalled.

 

"Recalled?" That's BS. I got him and The Fallen at Target today. They aren't being recalled.

Just got this and still excited to have it!

 

My VSX G1 Gift set of Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron

 

001-9.jpg

Got ROTF voyager starscream last night, and leader OP this morning. OP's transformation makes me want to :9000

 

The chest was pissing me off, I didn't want to break the damn thing by forcing it out. They should've just made a slot at the top of the groove so it can easily come out.

 

It's probably just mine, but the bottom of Prime's right foot (the flap that makes the grill), is it loose for anybody else?

I agree completely with the chest....scared the crap out of me when I finally got the first chest panel off.

 

The grill piece isn't loose for me, but snapping the entire front truck assembly (arms and feet) is the biggest pain the ass for me. Took me a good 20 min. to get it all lined up and together

so sweet :yay :yay :yay

 

haul.jpg

The Fallen!!!!

 

123213123.jpg

 

If you are wondering, I got him at Target. From what I noticed, "locally", I found that the 2 Walmart's I went to, their Voyagers were: Prime, SS, Demolishor, & IH. I've only been to one Target, but theirs were: Prime, IH, Ratchet, & The Fallen. She brought out the box, but I forgot what wave it wave, sorry. Anyways, If you guy are looking for him, you're best bet would be Target.

The Fallen!!!!

 

123213123.jpg

 

If you are wondering, I got him at Target. From what I noticed, "locally", I found that the 2 Walmart's I went to, their Voyagers were: Prime, SS, Demolishor, & IH. I've only been to one Target, but theirs were: Prime, IH, Ratchet, & The Fallen. She brought out the box, but I forgot what wave it wave, sorry. Anyways, If you guy are looking for him, you're best bet would be Target.

:drool ALIEN GOODNESS :drool

:drool ALIEN GOODNESS :drool

 

He's kool.... and different. Too bad he has no neck (No that is NOT what she said :tflaugh ). You have to go an extra mile just to put him down everytime you pick him up... his feet are spring loaded so once you lift him up all three toes come together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.