Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Tuesday 40th Anniversary Stream Rolls Out January 30

Recommended Posts

Transformers Tuesday January 30 is coming with the 40th Anniversary Stream from the Transformers Team with Bmac and Evan. This should be very interesting too see what they lined up for the 40 years and more that is in the pipeline. Tune in at 10 AM ET / 7 AM PT for the live and stream that we will be reporting on. - Read the Full News Story

51867__scaled_800.jpg

It looks like one of the "canceled " 2024 tf's is Sureshot. This is one of the few reasons I'm still a Hasbro customer, and it's against my better judgment anyway at this point, but come on! I've been looking forward to completing, yes! I'm a completion-ist, there, are you happy? Well, as I was saying, I WAS looking forward to completing my Autobot targetmasters, and now...not so much. I wish there was a third party, chug, with this new scale we have over the past few years that would emerge and give us the tf's Hasbro won't. SMH. I thought I would be a tf collector forever, but I'm starting to wonder now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.