Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Headmasters/Masterforce/Victory

Recommended Posts

I recently recived thesebox sets

Shipping took about 25 days, but that's what I expected considering

the location. Once I opened then I founf the dvd's in plastic/cloth

sleeves, the kind you get in a small cd storage case but I'm ok with

that. The artwork for the box and the dvd's are all related to tf

the movie. The Headmasters box set has the same cover picture

as the U.S. version of the movie. The other two have movie related

covers, and of course have nothing to do with Masterforce & Victory.

I'm ok with everything so far, but the content of the disc gave me

this look :tfhuh . These dvd's are in pal format, but I didn't care.

I'd find something that would play them. My cheap dvd player I

bought from Circuit city for 32$ (AMW brand) plays them with no

problem. The first episode of Headmasters starts with the Victory

intro. The series ends with the Headmasters intro. Masterforce

starts with the G1 season 2 intro and some of the other episodes have

the victory intro. Victory starts with the Victory intro and ends with

G1 season 1 ending credits. All the time you navigate the menu for

all the sets, the Victory music is playing. The picture quality is very good.

Does anyone else have these sets? (I know at least 1 person has them)

Has anyone tried to play these on X-box or Ps2? I heard they will play them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.