Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BWVS-08 Ghost Starscream VS Waspnator Transformers Ghost Showdown From Takara TOMY

Recommended Posts

Another retailer solicitation is out for the October reveals that will include the BWVS-08 Ghost Starscream VS Waspnator Showdown set with premium editions of the original WFC Kingdom molds. The latest 2-pack is scheduled for March 2024 for a price of 9,000 yen / $60 USD. Stay tuned for the full updates on October 6th when Takara TOMY announce this and many other new products. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20BWVS-08%20Ghost%20Starscrea

Now that's a good exclusive set, not everyone wants that. This is fine.

I hope there is a difference between this Waspinator and the one that comes with BWVS-03 Cheetor vs Waspinator.

ANOTHER Takara Waspinator? Uh...okay? It looks to have the same paint applications. The translucent plastic seems to be a darker shade though and is more purple to the blue of the previous release. It's difficult to make anything else out though. 

Well I skipped all the Takara releases except for Inferno and Airazor so I won't be triple dipping on Waspinators by picking this up. 

The only things holding me back are the fact that I don't really love that Waspinator mold and well, I don't go for Ghost Starscreams. I have two but only because they came with other figures being the UW Ghost Starscream that came with Grand Galvatron and the Headmaster Ghost Starscream that came with Blitzwing. I don't actually like that Seeker mold either,

All that said though, I do actually kind of want that Starscream though. So while I won't be triple dipping on Waspinator, I will be for Starscream. I'll most likely forget about this though and not get it. Maybe when I notice it on clearance like Tenseg Optimus Prime, Premium Finish Ultra Magnus and Premium Finish Starscream.

  • Author

Following the retailer solicitation for the October reveals, we have the full images and details for the BWVS-08 Phantom Confrontation Showdown Starscream VS Waspnator set with premium editions of the original WFC Kingdom molds. This info settle a bit of confusion over Waspinator appearing again in BWVS, which is made as homage to Ghost Starscream that appeared in Beast Wars episode 21 and took over Waspinator's body. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20BWVS-08%20Phantom%20Confron

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.