My rid megatron kitbash

Here is my rid megatron kitbash. I got a couple of ebay lots one had rid megs with no head, since I have a complete rid megs i wanted try something new. A new lot came with a TM2 megs head. Anyway I know the head is huge for the body & the pic is crap. I just have the head sitting there till i can find a way to keep it there with out falling off :tflaugh

post-39-1109708638.jpg

*L* get a little super glue (or find a spare tm megs head) slap it on there good and tight, the paint it up in metalic orange, and red. Then you will be my freaking hero, becuse thats the OTFCC excluvie that i really reget not ever being able to get

*L* get a little super glue (or find a spare tm megs head) slap it on there good and tight, the paint it up in metalic orange, and red. Then you will be my freaking hero, becuse thats the OTFCC excluvie that i really reget not ever being able to get

I really don't want to pain cuz I know I'll suck & don't have the time.

but I'm working on the head. They have 2 different post so it wn't just snap into place. :tfsad

Archived