Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Legacy Evolution Humble Origins Senator Shockwave Review

Recommended Posts

 

I ended up ordering this from Pulse as Amazon never changed the prices and it seems they got the pictures wrong and they sent out the other set when this is what was pictured. 

For whatever reason, I felt the urge to pick up one of the Shattered Glass Starscream upgrade sets for this. I got the one where it has ports on them and is supposed to work with the SG SS swords. I had the swords with Armada Starscream though and needed to order in a new set of swords for him. His Star Saber is with Hot Shot and his other sword is too small and I want two. For my SG SS I had a different kit that came with new swords and blasters as well as the new shoulder pylons. That set doesn't work well with Shockwave though due to the other SG SS specific pieces. 

I also picked up the "Null Ray" guns for this along with the filler and shield kit for Orion Pax. Those guns can peg in under the "nosecone" area so as to not interfere with the little wings that will be on the the big arm things from the SG SS set. Crazy I know but I just had the idea to get the SG SS set for this. Putting weird thruster things on an alt mode that already had weird thruster things. I wanted to get one of the other color sets but they didn't come with the tip of the "tetrajet" piece which I still wanted for my SG SS since the kit I got for him didn't come with the tip piece. The set I got comes in almost all red with a little white, several 50/50 red white sets and then a blue and white set. I wanted one with more white and less red but it should all work out.

Now the wait to get in my big order of upgrade kits for these and a few other figures like Crosscut.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.