Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G1 MISB Collectors: I need help!

Recommended Posts

I posted this here as well as the endcap, due to the quirkiness of my request... I thought maybe some of you MISB G1 guys might be able to help me out, or at least point me in the right direction... I need to find:

 

A MOSC Throttlebot Chase.

 

In Very good to Mint condition.

 

Okay, now stop laughing, and let me explain... My ex-girlfriend's parents decided that our son needed to be named Chase. I protested, and because I didn't like the name, she decided to use it. :tard It's a long story, but the short version is that we're getting along alot better now, and Chase is a little past a year and a half old, and is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've grown accustomed to his name, and I even like it alot now... it seems to fit him well.

 

Anyway, I recently remembered that there was a G1 Throttlebot named Chase, and I would like to find one in decent shape still sealed on the card, to keep for him for once he gets old enough to appreciate it. The closest I've gotten so far is a Tech Specs card. I don't know where to begin looking for one, besides Ebay, where I'm having no luck.

 

So I guess what I'm asking here, is first off, wether any of you has one you'd be willing to sell, and if not, if any of you can tell me where I might have luck finding one. Also, a rough idea of what I should be looking to pay for such an item would be good information to have as well. Thanks in advance! :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.