Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You Make Custom Cases For Your VCD's

What type of case do you use? 1 member has voted

  1. 1. What type of case do you use?

    • DVD
      0%
      0
    • CD
      100%
      1
    • To hell with it, through it in a sleeve!
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I just wonderd what you did when it came to vcd's. I couldn't find a program to make dvd sleeves, so I used cd cases and my program for them. For my Headmaster, Masterforce, and Victory when all the the cases are lined up it creates the battle scene for each series. If you make dvd sleeves, what program do you use? Wanna share you images used for your cases. I'll post some pics by tomarrow of mine.

I make lots of custom cases for my DVD's, and i use DVD cases. The program I usually use is Microsoft Word, but some actual programs for making DVD inserts exist, like the MediaFACE II program that you can download off of Neato's website (I usually use Neato's DVD Case inserts). If you go with word and register with Neato.com, though, you can download some quality templates for making anything from CD labels to DVD & CD case inserts. So far, the only real cases I've been making are for my Masterforce DVD rips. Here are the images I used for Volumes 1 & 2:

post-5-1108505713.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.