APC Toys Airachnid Project Full Color Images

BaCon

Following the rendering image, Billi Billi member 来自塞博坦情怀 has posted some new full color images of the APC Toys Airachnid project. The unofficial figure depicting the Transformers Prime Airachnid character is shown in all three of her modes with looks at the robot, spider, and helicopter forms.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

APC%20Toys%20Airachnid%20Project%20Full%

How and/or why is this the first third party/knockoff Airachnid? I would throw so much money at a few different takes on Airachnid. She's an awesome character that got shafted when it came to their main, mainline figure.

I get why most third party companies don't take chances with "lesser known" characters but Airachnid would be easy money. There's no way that she wouldn't sell out if the major third party companies put her in rotation. I can't stand the vast majority of third party figures but I would purchase one of every Airachnid-alike figure made.

Give me a "legends scale", an MP, a retro future, a FOC, a Fanstoys, an MMC, a 52 Toys, a whatever TFC is doing lately, a KFC, a cassetticon, a Headmaster head, a Targetmaster weapon, 12 combiners from different companies made from only Airachnids, an IDW, a Dreamwave, a War Within, a Hearts of Steel, an episode one to go with Bumblebee and the Tetrajets, an Animated, oversized knockoffs, undersized knockoffs, a Flame Toys model, a Big Firebird too sexy for my money, a Figma, an SH Figuarts, a Play Arts Kai, a Titanium, an Alternator, a Minicon, a PotP Leader Evolution, a Diaclone reboot, a Gobot, a Megazord, a Gladiator Voltron, a Haslab, a My Little Pony, a Lite Brite, a Monopoly edition, an Easy Bake Oven, a Creepy Crawlers, a MASK, a TMNT, an AEW Elite, a NJPW Bullet Club, an NWO Black and White, an NWO Wolfpac, an NWO 2000, a Hart Foundation, an Owen Hart tribute, a NECA Ultimates, a Marvel Legends, a Pokemon, a G Frame, a Gundam Universe, a Dragon Stars, a McFarlane Toys, a Fansproject Protector armor, a fighting evil by moonlight, a Nintendo Switch, a Playstation Vita, Carebear Stare, a BAN...KAI, these hands of ours are burning red, their loud cry tells us to grasp happiness erupting burning finger Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken version and everything else. Just Give me all the Airachnids...and more G Gundam figures.

• 6 months later...