Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Look Transformers Legacy Iguanus & Skywarp Official Images

Recommended Posts

Transformers Tuesday - The official Transformers SNS has posted two new reveals giving us our first look at the Transformers Legacy Iguanus and Skywarp core class wave 1 figure. The much-anticipated reveal of Iguanus is here with a neat little remake of the original Pretender character. As expected, there would be redecos of core Starscream as the other Seekers and here is the first with Skywarp.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

First%20Look%20Transformers%20Legacy%20I

Am I the only one who sees iganus and thinks "hmmmmmmmm, that would make a workable Cy-Kill!"???

Gotta love when the stock photos are slightly mistransformed. It looks like Iguanus' knees should tab into the tail for motorcycle mode to help solidify the back end. As much as I wanted BW Iguanus, this is everything I expected when it was leaked that it was G1 Iguanus and I love it. Iguanus was one of my favorite Pretenders back in the day for some reason. I think I'm going to miss having the wheels as a "weapon" though but I guess Arcee has that covered. Just kind of wish the tail had a hinge or something. He looks loaded with articulation though. Ball jointed shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and ankles as well as sockets in the feet to allow ankle pivots as part of the transformation and a waist swivel also due to transformation. Maybe the head can move as well. The backpack looks to clean up pretty nice too. A very well designed little figure.

Odd that Skywarp doesn't also come with the Null Rays as it's a very Hasbro thing to have redecos come with the older weapons with the new ones. I guess the eventual flood of black Null Rays on Ebay will actually have a purpose unlike the flood of grey ones currently. Like what is actually wrong with the ones that come with Starscream that new ones needed to be designed? 

Those weapons are odd though. They look like they should combine into something but these two don't seem to be able to combine with each other in any meaningful way. One looks like a sword guard and the other looks like like the start of a trident. Maybe wave 2 will have two more pieces that are similar that will combine with these two. Then wave 3 will have a third piece for each. So the one that comes with Iguanus would need a hilt and blade. The one that comes with Skywarp would need the pole and the center prong.

22 minutes ago, JPArbiter2 said:

Am I the only one who sees iganus and thinks "hmmmmmmmm, that would make a workable Cy-Kill!"???

I'd rather see Studio Series Wreck Gar be reworked into Cy-Kill but I'll take both.

Iguanus is awesome. I will be getting this and all other Pretenders. When I heard Legacy was doing Pretenders I was hoping for a deluxe or voyager figure with a updated shell design. But that's fine. This works and easier on the budget. 

Skywarp just as amazing as Starscream so nothing new there but do not like they took his null rays guns. I don't want t have to purchase 3rd party weapon pack for more $$$ when Hasbro should have just added it.

I'd love a Cy-Kill. He had a small cameo in recent IDW issue.

  • Author

I like that Iquanus is a whole new design. Would have been redundant to get more mini-versions like they did with the POTP Prime Masters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.