Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime sighting...err...hearing...

Recommended Posts

So I'm watching this new show called touching evil and this corrupt sob cop is chewing out the main character. The cop looks late forties, bald...I'm thinking that it just doesn't sound right...not appropriate...later in the credits I see that he was played non other than by David Chalk! Prime himself...

 

was kinda cool...

Cool! "Touching Evil"?? May have to look that up...... So Chalk was the bad cop???

 

 

Ech maybe don't wanna check that out...lol :tflaugh

Does anyone know who Brad Garrett played on TransFormers? His name is in the credits of (at least) season 3.

 

NOTE: I'm really wondering, I don't know.

Does anyone know who Brad Garrett played on TransFormers? His name is in the credits of (at least) season 3.

 

Trypticon. A very challenging role. :tfgrin

  • Author

sorry...garry, but it was the same guy! I'm working on 2 hours sleep man...

Does anyone know who Brad Garrett played on TransFormers? His name is in the credits of (at least) season 3.

 

Trypticon. A very challenging role. :tfgrin

That's pretty cool...BIG Brad Garrett fan. I was so surprised when I randomly spotted his name in the credits on my dvd's. :thumb

Yeah I saw it and it took me the secong dialogue to hear it, cause at the very begining it had Garry Chalk listed and I watched and couldn't here it, but finally did. Pretty cool stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.