Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Can We Expect From Transformers Legacy | Kato's Kollection

Recommended Posts

Kato, watched this on YT the other and loved it! Totally agree with you on how cool a new version of this will be and can't wait!

I really hope so. I wish Hasbro would give us some more obscure G1 stuff like the coming Crankcase and his wave-mates from back in the day. I would love to see the Triggerbots/cons and Sparkbots/Firecons and lesser known Headmasters from that year. Doubt it, but I can dream. Keep up those great vids, I've watching you for years and you have a really good take on TF's and I greatly enjoy them. 

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, Kato's Kollection said:

I'm betting that Legacy will be filled with some great stuff 

Kato, you're in the know. I bought the Buzzworthy BB Worlds Collide set for Fangry because I wonder if Hasbro will do Squeezeplay and Horri-bull due to both of them having been heads in the recent Titans Return line with Fangry. Do you think there's a chance they complete the set? 

  • Author

I'm not on the know,but I find it hard to believe Hasbro won't complete a set. Probably just waiting to see if the popularity is there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.