Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

History of TFormers..

Recommended Posts

Well, when I was a kid, I always question to myself about the origin and the begining of the TFormers myth, I mean, not the toys... the history.. when I see the movie in the 80's that blow my mind, and I really want to know everything about the matrix, cybertron, alpha trion, quintessons, primus etc, etc.

So, I found this history for example.. read it

 

it is official? specially the beginning of the history, the creation of all.

 

thanx.

Fanfic :P

Ironic that I posted a link to that just a few days ago in this topic. :tflaugh :tflaugh

The history of TFormers would most probably be be best told by those who started the site in the first place. ;)

It appears to be a fanfic, only because it combines canon from Japanese cartoon, US cartoon and US Marvel comic. Just for those who don't know, I found it was impossible to combine US Marvel comic and cartoon into one timeline.

It can be done. You just have to include everything but not actually include all of it as the truth (for example "some Cybertronian historians belibve that.." or "data tracks from the war were corroded and therfore it was misinterpreted..." etc.

fanfic.

It can be done. You just have to include everything but not actually include all of it as the truth (for example "some Cybertronian historians belibve that.." or "data tracks from the war were corroded and therfore it was misinterpreted..." etc.

Some of it you can. But the early issues of the US comic (#9-25) really cause major problems. Especially since in the comic, Headmasters happens BEFORE the movie...

I thought you were talking about www.TFormers.com...I'd be curious to know the history there. Seriously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.