Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers: Generations Retro Headmasters Official Info and Images

Recommended Posts

Hasbro just announced USA releases of the Takara TOMY Titans Return Headmasters figures from a couple years ago. These will have new G1 designed boxes and packaging. Additionally, The headmasters sculpts are said to have been updated to be more G1. These figures are going to be Walmart exclusives that will be released at retail on January 1, 2021.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

F1026_F0930_PROD_TRA_DLX_Mindwipe_255_La

I am happy these are re-releases of rather recent figures.  I do not feel obligated to buy them again.  Plus, after the '86 Studio Series and Thrust, my wallet is empty.

6 hours ago, ARHaslage said:

I am happy these are re-releases of rather recent figures.  I do not feel obligated to buy them again.  Plus, after the '86 Studio Series and Thrust, my wallet is empty.

then sell the older versions of the characters in favor of the definitive ones

Not the same imo.Another attempt to re create something that can not be.G1,imo,means 1st generation,original 80s,first thought with technology that was available then.It may bring the extremely high prices down on headmasters,and maybe targetmasters too if they remaster those.I collect only the heads and guns from both series,I have one body and I've lost count how many heads I have and "targetmasters"I have,but I can go back 5 years ago,I paid 20-25 dollars for blowpipe and 28 dollars for lord zarak,now it's no less,in good shape,than 65-80 dollars depending on which one you buy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.