Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Coast Canada Sightings

Recommended Posts

Zellers are good, too...I have seen galvatron there but can't remember which one.  :P  As far as Wal-mart, don't except to find anything bigger than a deluxe.  :)

 

Same here on the West Coast, things are getting slow here.  I think Walmart is being stupid of not stocking anything above Deluxe as I don't even go to Walmart for my TF needs now.  Usually when I buy TF from Walmart I will buy some other stuff from there too, but now I don't even shop there.  Don't they realize the loss of business?

Yeah.  I wonder what's with Wal-Mart not stocking anything larger than deluxes (I've asked the Toys department manager about it; she told me it was just that "the orders have been changed" with no real explanation).  The only thing I get at Wal-Marts around here are Alts, because the TRUs in my area don't seem to stock them.  I get my Cybertron stuff from TRU though (because my buddy's company can get him $25 TRU gift cards for the price of $20, so I essentially get 20% off anything I buy from TRU).

  • Replies 768
  • Views 60.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but then last summer when cybertron toy series were just released (ie the very very first wave with optimus, vector prime and jetfire etc) walmart did stock them in all sizes

Yeah.

I remember I picked up my Leobreaker and my Evac at Wal-Mart in November.  The next larger-than-deluxe was CD Red alert that was out in December, and I've never seen them stock it...

Wal-mart did stock up on King Starscream...From what I head, they have to cut it to $20 to get rid of it all...I guess thats what the last straw.  :(

 

Anyway, one of my co-worker said that Alternator Optimus Prime has been sighted at Silver Snail in downtown Toronto.

Saw a whole lot of BW 10th Wave 2 at TRUs in Toronto (the one on the corner of Victoria Park and Lawrence, and the one at Yonge and Eglinton) when I was there for Transformerscon.

  • 2 weeks later...

Just passed by Wal-Mart this morning (Montreal: Decarie x Jean-Talon).

 

They had like 2 new cases of Armada-wave Cybertron bots (4 Armada ones, Red alert, Override, Snarl, Sideways), and another box of Alts (Skids, Streaker, Ricochet, Rollbar).  They've also had another 2 Skids that have been sitting there for a while now.

 

On a side note, why isn't anyone else posting in this thread?  It seems like it's mainly just me nowadays...  I mean, even if nothing new is sighted, it'd be nice to let others know if store X has opened up a case of an older wave of TFs...

....coz there's nothing new here in toronto?

it's quite sad, really (although im not too affected myself since i get most of my stuff from japan anyways, but i am looking for the red excellion though)

 

if you want to look for some slightly older stuff, you may have better luck finding them in TOYS which are located in malls in toronto (at least) but be warned they are a bit pricey (70CAD for RID prime?)

if you want to look for some slightly older stuff, you may have better luck finding them in TOYS which are located in malls in toronto (at least) but be warned they are a bit pricey (70CAD for RID prime?)

Well, I'm not looking for anything old myself, but I figure some people might.  I guess "old" shouldn't be the proper term to use...  Alt Skids would be considered "old" to me, but anyhow, that's another discussion in itself. :P

 

I've passed by a few TOYS stores in Toronto when I was down there for Transformerscon.  Man they're overpriced.  Cybertron Scouts for $20, on special at $16?!?  Geez.  :wtf

I got bore posting the same old amanda repaint that been showing up at wal-mart all the time...the same old red alert in toy'r'us...there is just nothing new lately.  I thought cyberton show promise, but now it is such a disappointment because of waiting and waiting.  Where is wing saber?  Where is soundwave?  :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.