DreamWave freelancers... you guys OK?

KneonT

I just read about the DW fallout today. I remembered that there were some artists on the board who were freelancing for the company. Are you guys alright? Are they taking care of you, or skipping out on the check?

Just wonderin...

Peace,

Kneon

Didnt UnicronWMD, work for them?

Uni was about to work for them. :(

That's sad, he was real happy when he got the job. Now his masterpiece works, wont go over the country. I hope he is ok.

Didnt UnicronWMD, work for them?

Uni was about to work for them. :(

He actually did quite a number of pics for the Energon Profiles. Never got past finished pencils though

As for myself. I'm doing okay I guess. Working on getting the money owed to me and in the meantime trying to figure who's gonna get the new TF license so I can try to get on.

On the bright side, i'm open for commissions ;)

Damn, This sucks. I hope all of teh Freelancers are doing okay...

<sigh> What a time for Dreamwave to close. The conclusion to WWIII and Energon compilation/ Trade Paperbacks won't be out like this... :redface :(

Archived