Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Transformers Shattered Glass Comics all-including thread

Recommended Posts

The Multiverse is immense. There are many universes of Transformers Gen 1, so of course there are many universes of Shattered Glass Transformers.
Since may 2012 SGC started with several short 1-page stories of the Shattered Glass Transformers.
Last month we started with our very first multi-page stories.
The year 2014 will bring even more bigger stories, but for who's not familiar with Shattered Glass Comics, take a look at our deviantart. ;)
These are the stories:
sg_comic_i_will_be_a_god_by_shatteredgla sg_comic_shattered_matrix_by_shatteredgl
I Will be a God is the very first Shattered Glass story I wrote.
The story is about the captured Megatron by the evil Optimus Prime. Optimus needed him to find the Key of Vector Sigma, so he can open a special gate. This gate brings you to other dimensions. It's also a little tribute to Stargate SG1.
I love the Shattered Glass Universe and I really want to expend that with more stories!! The wonderful art is done by Philip Knott and the perfect colour is done by Sam Palmer.
sg_comic_farewell_by_shatteredglasscomic sg_comic_all_about_trust_by_shatteredgla
Farewell is true artwork! I love all the work Rui Onishi And I was very happy when she wanted to do this story. This time Phillip Knott has coloured the page. He really known how to capture the atmosphere of the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen, also a very good artist.
The sequel is called All About Trust. The style of Koen Luyten is unique and I love it.
This was the first story that is coloured for me by Caroline Richard a very good artist.
Tomoko Honda has done a wonderful job on the posters in the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen.
sg_comic_let__s_play_frisbee_by_shattere
Let's play Frisbee is my first funny comic page I wrote. I love the Recordicons. Both artist did a wonderful job!
Art:James Cox
Colors & Letters; Brandy Dixon
sg_comic_to_the_death_by_shatteredglassc
I really Love Grimlock. When I asked Mike Ackerman, he asked me if I had a story of Grimlock and Overkill. Well, I didn't but I could write one. That story became a Gen 1 story.
This story, To the Death, is the very first story about Trustor. At least, I think. But he changes into a dinosaur, so that's why he appears into this story.
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art by: Mike Ackerman
Colours by: Lisa Sky
The Gen 1 version Brothers in Arms:
gen_1_comic_brothers_in_arms_by_grimlock
With the comic Birth of the Sixchangers, I think Kei Tomoe has made the most beautiful comic ever. She really know how to make the script alive.
sg_comic_birth_of_the_sixchangers_by_sha
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art and colouring: Kei Tomoe

legacy_of_the_primes_part_1_by_shattered legacy_of_the_primes_part_2_by_shattered
Read here the LEGACY OF THE PRIMES.
Read the history of the Shattered Glass Comics Universe and you'll get to know how Optronix become a prime.
Written by King Wrench
  • 2 months later...
  • Author
And there you have, the completion of Shattered Collision Part One.

:D


Galvatron and Elita One are going on a mission, but things are going different then expected... or not?

And meet for the very first time the twinsister Crasher and Fracture, when they face their enemy in the sewers of Cybertron.


schattered_collision_cover_a_by_kei_tomo schattered_collision_part_one_intro_by_s shatteredcollision_prologue_page_1_by_sh shattered_collision_prologue_page_2_by_s sg_shattered_collision_page_01_by_shatte

sg_shatteredcollision_page_02_by_shatter sg_shattered_collision_page_03_by_shatte sg_shattered_collision_page_04_by_shatte sg_shattered_collision_page_05_by_shatte


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.