Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dengeki No. 10 Hobby September 2011Features MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy, Chronicle and More

Recommended Posts

transformers-dengeki-10-september-2011%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks again to the Cybergundam blog who have posted scans from the September 2011 issue No 10 Dengeki Hobby magazine from Japan. The collectibles magazine features an extended look at the MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy figure. There's also news of the Tomica Optimus Prime and Bumblebee die-cast model vehicles. Chronicle figures Megatron and Optimus prime are also presented in their G1 and DOTM forms. Finally, we get some looks at the Starscream scale model kits that will be released by Tomytec in Japan. Read the Full News Story Here

The more I see the new Convoy the more I don't want it

The more I see the new Convoy the more I don't want it

I heard that!

 

I dont think there is any way this guy will be worth the $250 price tag. Wasnt MP4 initially $250? He was barely worth it - I do love it though.

The more I see the new Convoy the more I don't want it

I heard that!

 

I dont think there is any way this guy will be worth the $250 price tag. Wasnt MP4 initially $250? He was barely worth it - I do love it though.

 

Yeah but at least MP4 was still the size of the normal MP and used metal, This one is all plastic. If I do get this one it will be when its on clearance at BBTS.

The more I see the new Convoy the more I don't want it

I heard that!

 

I dont think there is any way this guy will be worth the $250 price tag. Wasnt MP4 initially $250? He was barely worth it - I do love it though.

 

Yeah but at least MP4 was still the size of the normal MP and used metal, This one is all plastic. If I do get this one it will be when its on clearance at BBTS.

ALL PLASTIC!?!?! Crap, how did I miss that??? I should have seen it coming considering how almost nothing in the MP line since Prime has had much more than metal feet, but I dont remember reading that anywhere.

I have to say there are somethings that I like better like the alt mode looks better IMHO and the little scale figure. Things I don't like, somehow I just don't like those feet in bot mode and the all plastic part too. They look don't look as good. I don't think I will get this figure unless like LO said it's on clearance at BBTS. :tfevil

I think I'll wait until a sale on MP-10 as well. It's not like my Masterpiece Transformer collection is missing an Optimus Prime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.