Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IDW Drift Mini Series

Recommended Posts

So is anyone interested in this? I haven't really taken well to Drift myself but I'm a big fan of Alex Milne's art which should make this series for me.

Preordered! I really enjoyed the Spotlight:Drift issue & Milne draws his love for mecha (he can even do organics too!).

 

The nostalgic cynic in me sees Drift as an overpowered 'Add-on' / Retcon character; but my inner fanboy likes the psychological turmoil / repentant conflict & stab-happy 'mystic melee-weapon' angle. He's well written & intriguing enough to overcome much of the trite prejudgement usually reserved for "Mary Sue" characters. Actually looking forward to reading his 'origin' story.

 

It helps that the figure is one of the coolest this decade (TWO-HANDED Blade awesomeness!) - has anyone else noticed just how 'Gundam' many of the newer TF's are becoming? Drift resembles one of the better Alt / BT customs I've seen; using a car shell around a Gundam Seed figure (Arch-enemy series, I believe). At least they mostly look awesome ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

Just based on what I've seen of the art alone, I'm excited to get this comic. I've already subscribed to it via my local comic shop! Less than a week we'll have our first issue!

I'm interested in this. In fact, I now have to venture to the one place I have been avoiding for the last couple of months today. My local comic book store. Not looking forward to how much I do or do not have in my pull list!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.