Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Game Wii Version Renamed?

Recommended Posts


According to the ESRB it looks like Activision's new Transformers game title "War For Cybertron" may be renamed to "Transformers: Cybertron Adventures" for the release that will offered on Nintendo's Wii platform. Tformers has confirmed with Activision that this is indeed a name change for the Wii platform. Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am confused... What rating is the ps3 and 360 getting, also, are they even talking about the same game?

  • Author

UPDATE: Activision Confirmed the name change on the Wii version.

Am i reading this right? So the Wii version with the tame title is rated T, while the cooler title on the HD consoles gets an E+10?

^ See I'm not the only one confused. I'm not complaining other than the name being, well, lame. Whats the point of the name change and is the Wii game going to be anything like the other ones????

And this from a company who had a character named WARio! Go figure!

^ See I'm not the only one confused. I'm not complaining other than the name being, well, lame. Whats the point of the name change and is the Wii game going to be anything like the other ones????

 

 

From what I've read the Wii version sounds totally different than the other console versions, which is really confusing.

^ See I'm not the only one confused. I'm not complaining other than the name being, well, lame. Whats the point of the name change and is the Wii game going to be anything like the other ones????

 

 

From what I've read the Wii version sounds totally different than the other console versions, which is really confusing.

 

Why are you surprised? That's how it always is. =P

Nintendo, kid friendly with mario loving parents. I'm not surprised they changed the name so to get parents to buy the game over the XBox and PS3. It's all Marketing people!!

 

Nintendo always ends up as kid friendly

:lame

 

I get kid friendly, just not if the game is the same. It's not like it's Mortal Kombat....sheesh...

 

Guess they are betting that people WILL judge a game by it's cover...er name...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.