Slagacon 2010

transjazz

• 3 weeks later...

There is a new convention this year. It is slagacon. It will be in Chesterfield, IN. on Saturday, October 9, 2010 at the Millcreek Civic Center from 9am to 5pm EST. The website with more info is www.slagacon.com

Okay, the Slagacon website is down and I did not give out very much info the first time I posted here due to being in a hurry. I have time now so here we go. Slagacon is my answer to the Mid-west's drought of TF conventions. Botcon was founded by two people from Indiana. I guess you might say Indiana was pampered to some great conventions. The last two years and even before that, I have not been able to go to Botcon, so I decided to have my own. My goal with Slagacon is to make a convention that is not only fun and enjoyable but also affordable. The prices for Slagacon are very reasonable. It is free to kids 10 and under, 11 to 15 years old is only $1.00 and anyone 16 or older is only $2.00. We are going to have a dealer's room and six different contests. These contests include: Art, Kitbash, Costume; G1 knowledge, Timed Combiner Assembly as well as a TF karaoke contest. These contests do cost a little extra $3.00 per entrant per event. Every attendee will be able to place their votes on the art, kitbash and costume contest. We will also be giving away door prizes every 30 minutes. Just a little info and there will be more info to come as the convention draws closer.

Archived